The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 pm

"Acting is hard work." Maddison pointed out, taking a sip of coffee. "Especially when it's your fault gig. Everyone likes to pick on the new guy to find out their limits. They'll want him to act and dance and sang. Perhaps all at the same time." As she prattled on about the play, she wondered what Spencer was thinking about to be smiling in such a way.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Damien nodded listening to maddison.

Spencer finished his food. " Maddie and I are gonna be out this afternoon." He wanted to go pick up a few things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:34 pm

A tired sigh passed from Maddison's lips and she wondered what it was that they needed to get. Of course, she wasn't going to complain to a day out alone with Spencer. To her surprise, their intimate bonding had seemed to bring them even closer and had helped to make them a stronger couple. Once breakfast was finished, she helped Kimberly clear the table and then went upstairs to get out of her pajamas and get dressed properly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Spencer went upstairs with her and sat on thier bed waiting for her to get dressed. " I wanna pick up some jeans and some new sneakers which we can get at walmart. And-" he coughed, " Some condoms. I don't want to rely on your birthcontrol alone.. there is still a small risk and I want to be protected even against that." he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:46 pm

Maddison was deciding between a pair of capris and a pretty swishy skirt when Spencer added that he wanted to buy some condoms. Maddison blushed deeply and was surprised by how bothered and embarassed she was by the thought of having to buy condoms. Of course, this was because the thought of buying condoms had never really passed her mind. Heck, she had been planning on waiting until her wedding night, and even then her and Spencer had hardly ever talked about love making.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:51 pm

Spencer blushed and layed on his back. He was shy about it as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:12 pm

"...Alright." Maddison said after a very long silence. She grabbed the swishy green skirt and slid it on, moving on to smoothing out her button down top. Despite last night and the night before that, it was very hard for her to believe that she was sexually active now. That term always sounded so dirty. Once she had finished dressing, she left with him to the walmart.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:20 pm

Once they arrivedat walmart spencer got a basket and held Maddie's hand as he went to the men's clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Maddison wore a pair of sunglasses and a small fedora hat- her own way of disguising herself. While over the years she had not been in the movies as frequently as she had once been, she was still a notable child star. There was still the random person who would know who she was and who would come up to her and swarm her with questions. And then there was just the lustful boy who was interested in scoring either a kiss or a date.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:32 pm

"what do you think of these?" he held up a pair of jeans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:39 pm

Maddison lifted her sunglasses and chuckled softly. "What? No low rise jeans for you?" she teased, nuzzeling his cheek. The style that he had chosen was quite nice and she knew that he would look great in them. Though, she couldn't help but tease him, especially where that cute butt was concerned. Chuckeling softly, she kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Spencer shook his head and chuckled.He grabbed some other jeans to try on in the dressing room. He came out " What do you think?"

https://2img.net/h/i487.photobucket.com/albums/rr231/quathieuthonbangthong/HotMenChart_male_models_jeans6.jpg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:09 pm

"Magnifique." Maddison answered truthfully, blushing at how pleased she was to see him in his jeans. Brushing some hair from her eyes, a gentle sigh passed from her lips. How long had it been since they'd had a day like this? No practise, no being apart. Just the two of them being together, goofing around and enjoying each other's company.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:14 pm

" I'll get them then" he went back and got out of the jeans and got dressed again and came out putting the jeans in the basket. " Anything you wanna look at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Maddison was quiet for a few minutes. She had accumulated an interesting chunk of change over the past ten years and because of this she was not used to spending at discount stores like Walmart. Most of her clothes came from designer brands. "Hmm..." she said thoughtfully. Not to mention, she simply wasn't in the mood to shop for herself. "Nah, I'm fine." she finally answered, smiling.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:53 pm

" Alright. Well I'm gonna go get some shoes." He said. He walked with her to the shoe area and got some shoes that fit and were comfy. Next they went to the medical area and he blushed seeing the condoms up on the shelves. " which one...should we get?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:00 pm

Maddison blushed deeply. She was no condom connessiuer! "A-according to commericals... the Trojan brand are supposed to be the best." she flushed and glanced over at the shelf shyly. What worried her the most was when they would eventually have to pay for them. It made her feel really dirty. Sighing gently, she walked over with him to the shelf to examine the many different boxes with the Trojan brand name.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:21 pm

" O-ok " he stammered gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:17 pm

A sigh passed from her lips as she looked over all of the specific kinds. Words on boxes claiming "Ribbed for her pleasure!", "Lubrication on the outside!", "Thin!" Geez! Why were there so many different types of condoms? What in the world was the difference? How did it vary? She coughed uncomfortably. "Um... which looks good to you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Spencer blushed as he looked at them, " I'm not sure. How about these ones" he picked ones ribbed for her. "....oh here is my size.... ok we can go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:35 pm

Maddison blushed. He had picked the ones which were supposedly supposed to ensure her pleasure. Nodding her head, she happily left the shelf with all of the condoms and shyly tossed the cart into their basket. Now all they needed to do was go through the embarassment of the cashier looking at them funny when they tried to purchase the darned things.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Spencer walked with her up to the self check out. he was not going to check out with a cashier with these. he scanned the items and then paid the machine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:35 pm

She wasn't even sure if they could buy condoms at their age. Obviously people they're age were using them, but she did not know what the age requirement was to buy them or if there even was one. As she walked out of the store with him, she sighed gently. At least an embarassing moment had been passed over and they were spared.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Spencer took her hand and walked out with her, " I wasn't going to go to a cashier to buy those" he shook hsi head as they went to the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Maddison nodded her head and blushed. "I'm glad that you didn't." she murmured, walking over to the car with him. Getting in, she patted her hands on her knees. While she knew that Spencer only wanted them to be protected, she still felt dirty going out and buying condoms. For some reason she had pictured them waiting a very, very long time to have relations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next