The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Life as a Soap Opera

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage

My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:19 pm

A gentle sigh passed her lips as he tugged down her skirt and removed her underclothes. As she was laid down upon the bed, soon covered by the warmth of his body, she let a groan pass from her lips. All of his touches and kisses excited her in ways that she could not explain. Her back arched up in pleasure as his hands possesively mapped at her feminine frame.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 pm

Spencer bit his lip ignoring the famular throb in his jeans. He kissed down her body slowly,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:42 pm

Her body writhed slightly, though she did her best to stay still while he ravished her with his hot kisses. "Spencer..." she mumbeled, her voice slightly raspy. Her hands gently clasped at the sheets beneath her. She could feel his arrousal against her inner thigh, and her hands went to undo his jeans and set him free. As she slid the denim down his trim hips, she felt him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:04 pm

He groaned softly as he came up and kissed her lips deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:22 pm

Maddison wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply. "I love you, Sweetheart." she murmured against his warm lips. Eventually more of his clothes were shed and she moved gently underneath him, rubbing her soft body against the masculinity of Spencer's. As she ran her hands down his firm body, she moaned pleasurefully.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:35 pm

" I love you too" he groaned softly as he pressed against her and rubbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 pm

Maddison cried out gently and rubbed her hips against his, her body enjoying the sensual contact between the two of them. For the first time she was genuinely thankful that her house was so big and that the distance between her and her parents were so big. As she continued to move underneath him, she pressed her lips to his and kissed him deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 6:57 am

Spencer kissed her back very passionatly as he moved his waist against hers to ease the throbbing he was feeling thought it wasn't working as well as he hoped. He just felt more aroused than ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:30 am

"Spencer..." she groaned softly as he continued to rub his waist upon her own. His touches and caresses were quick and exciting and she hardly knew what to do with herself. As he continued to kiss her, she ran her small hands down his back side, feeling him. For a minute she was brought back to when they had been rehearsing to the play, and to all of the secret little touches he had bestowed upon her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm

" I love you" he breathed out slowly as he rubbed her more and mapped her body in places he knew would make her feel bliss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Maddison cried out, her heart filling with a mixture of excitement and pleasure. "I love you, too.." she cried, her voice dry and raspy. As his hands continued to touch and tease her, she stopped him only to remove her shirt and unsnap her bra. Tossing the unwanted articles of clothing to the floor, she reveled in the feel of his strong hands against her satin skin.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:56 pm

Spencer ran his hands over her body slowly. " You're so beautiful" he said as marveled how soft her skin was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm

A gentle blush lit Maddison's cheeks and she closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of his hands move down her soft torso. Their intimacy was still something that she was new to, though she already know just how much she enjoyed his touch. Sighing gently, she breathed in as he continued to touch her. "I love how you touch me..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:12 pm

" I'm the luckiest man to have you." he said softly as he leaned down and let his lips caress her fine skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 pm

As he pressed his lips to her warm flesh, she felt a shiver run down her spine. Their relationship may not have been as innocent as when they had first started (which had been when they were twelve), but she knew that Spencer did not love her purely because of her body and the pleasure that her body could give him. He loved her for her just as she loved him for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Spencer came up and kissed her lips deeply and lovingly, " I can't wait till our wedding day. I will get to pledge my eternal love for you." he stroked her cheek gently. while thier starting sex life was very pleasurable, Spencer knew he had to become more than just a sex god to her but a blissful romance god that could keep her not only in the physical relam but take her on journys through a emotional and spiritual bliss of the mind.

Spencer frenched her deeply whispering small romantic words as he ran his masculine fingers over her soft skin almost leaving mini orgasms on her skin with just a touch of his fingertips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Looking into his soft blue eyes, Maddison knew that Spencer was the one who she was meant to be with. Pressing soft kisses to his lips, she groaned feeling his quick, sensual touches on her yearning skin. "Oooh.." she murmured, her cheeks flushed pink and she began to move with his gentle touches. "S-spencer..." she groaned, kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:44 pm

" I love you" he said softly as he rubbed against her slowly. He was getting a hard bulge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:38 am

Maddison gasped softly as he continued to teach her and even more so when she felt his arrousal pressed against the back of her. "I-I love you t-too..." she murmured, her cheeks flushed. Eventually she began to move with him, slowly at first. Taking in a deep breath, she closed her eyes and let herself be over taken by the feeling stirred from within.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 am

Spencer groaned softly,"tell me when you're ready" he murmered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Maddison looked gently into his eyes and brushed some of his hair out of his eyes. "I love you." she murmured softly, her voice still soft. After their love making she felt relaxed and very happy with him. "My Spencer. My wonderful Spencer." Gently pressing her lips to his once more, she allowed herself to relax in his warm embrace.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Spencer smiled tiredly as he cuddled into her and yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Maddison smiled gently and rested her head in the crook of his neck. Closing her eyes she allowed herself relax and eventually fall asleep. She would rest for a couple of hours before waking up. Once she awoke, she looked around her room sleepily for a few minutes before she noticed Spencer's clothes in a pile of the floor. Blushing, she then looked over at him and gently kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 7:15 am

He was fast asleep holding onto her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:01 pm

It had been a very long time since she had seen the outside world. Madeline Boyd had been grounded around a month ago when it had been disclosed that she had been the girl who had put itching powder in the jock straps of all of the football players. Of course the school was appalled by such a brutal attack, though Maddison could not understand why. As a senior she had found it in her right to pull off a senior prank of her own. Now as spring break was nearing, however, the urgency to buckle down into her studies and to cast aside her boyish pranks was becoming more apparent to her.

(Charles's daughter with Esme. Her twin brother is Bradly.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life as a Soap Opera   My Life as a Soap Opera - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life as a Soap Opera
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next