The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Write Letters You Can't Send

Go down 
+3
LonelyWolf
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 am

Brittany - the horrible person everyone sees in you,

You don't know how to not hurt people do you? Well, that's no surprise huh? Well, get used to it.. That's all you can do. I'm surprised Alex even likes you with the way you're such a bitch to people. Get over it. You're not going to have a decent relationship because you can't be nice to anyone. Quit being such a bitch. Maybe offing yourself would be the best choice. No, cause you can't even do that right. How many times have you tried? 6? And you're still here aren't you.... Well, get better at it. Hmm, you can't do anything right can you?!? No, you can't. That's what I thought. Fuck off. You don't deserve to be happy.

Brittany - the side of you that's decent but nobody knows because you're too much of a bitch to care. Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 407559

*cries* Sorry, guys, needed to get that one out... Pay no attention to what's inside it.. .Just random thoughts and feelings strewn together by a bad event...
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:18 pm

Dear All,

Yeah, I could send this but I don't feel like it. If you haven't found out by now, I had a heart attack yesterday (8-19-2009). I nearly died, for real. This is not some stupid sarcastic remark. This is not a way to grab attention. You might think that, but it's not. I spent 3 hours laying in my bed, unable to breathe or feel my heart beating. I sat through 4 hours of unmeasureable pain. I wasn't sure if I would even be alive long enough to see my parents wake up, to hear them complain about the chores not being done. And when it was all over and I was somehow still alive, I sat outside on my porch and cried for 4 hours straight. It was the most horrifying experience in my life, and I'm not asking you to feel sorry for me or worry about me. No, I didn't go to the hospital because I said I didn't want to go. We don't have the money for that and I'm not going to stress our financials any more than they already are. I wasn't sure if I was going to be alive today... But now that I know I am, but I don't know for how long as heart attacks shave years off your life, I have one thing to say to all of you:

I've been a bitch, a living Satan to each of yall at least once and possibly most of yall at the same time. I never intended on doing that. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I feel so horrid for the way I've treated you all... You don't have to say that I've treated you all well, because at some point in our friendships, I know I've been a hateful bitch... And I wanted to say that I love you guys, forever okay?

Well yeah, that's about it... I guess I'll catch yall on the flip-side, if my side stays up.

Much love and current concern for my future,
Brittany

And now to Alex...

Alex,

I think I love you. I really really really really really really do. It's crazy... I might sound kind of weird and everything. But I don't care. That's how I feel. You were as worried as hell for me yesterday, right after I called you. You wanted to make sure I got to the hospital, and you were pissed when I told you that I couldn't because of the money and insurance thing. I can't believe I blew you off earlier today, when you wanted to ask me something important. I am so sorry for doing that. I promise never to ever do that again, especially since I know how fragile your little pot-head mind is and the fact that you often forget to ask the things you meant to ask me earlier. I, once again, apologize for blowing you off and want you to know that whenever you want to talk to me or whatever you want to talk to me for, please just pull me aside and say it. It won't kill me to have to go to the attendance office to get a late note, or hang back since I had an excuse to come back from class a little late anyways thanks to ISAP. But still. And I promise not to take your Bob Marley buttons off your backpack, or to steal your shirt from the seats at Arby's and hide it behind Imaginary Adam, okay?

<3s,
Brittany
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Brittany

I already told you how I feel about that whole incident last night.
But let me remind you that I do care, and I hope you get to feeling better.
You've never been a bitch to me. X3
*hugs* I do hope you feel better. You're in my prayers. :3

x Bean

Nickelback

WHY DOES YOUR CONCERT HAVE TO BE SO DAMN POPULAR AND EXPENSIVE!?
I'M TRYING TO FIND LAST-MINUTE TICKETS 'CAUSE YOUR ALL SOLD OUT, AND I CAN'T FIND ANY, DAMNIT!

Now Travis can't go. Emily doesn't deserve to go.
But mom and dad think it's just a fight between sisters, so they won't give Em's ticket to Travis.

Damn them. Damn you.

Love your music
x Bean

Travis

I'm sorry you had to hear me crying over the phone. It's just... I've been searching for these tickets all these last two days, and I can't find them! I'm so sorry, honey. And now I've made you not want to go work out. TT^TT

"Working out releases endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands. They just don't." - Elle Woods. Legally Blonde

I love you, honey. More than anything and everything. Please don't let my emotions get in the way of you working out. You're working towards a goal. Don't let me get in the way of what you want, honey.

Love you forever and always
<3 Bean

Mom and Dad

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO START FOLLOWING THROUGH ON YOUR PUNISHMENTS!?

Emily isn't learning anything, she's just becoming more spoiled! Are you really that fucking blind!?
She hasn't back-talked you because she's been putting it on me. Now we're fighting like we did when we were little!
No one liked that.

Learn how to follow through on your punishments.
Whenever I have a kid/kids, I'm going to follow through my punishments. My kids will be disciplined and have respect. They won't back-talk or nothin'.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 1:38 am

Dearest Bean,

Why thank you. Again. Lols. I appreciate your concern immensely. I just figuerd that I'd clear the air first (for some people more than others) about how I feel and the way I act. I do apologize still, to one and all... >> But still, thank yas.

Britt-nay-nay
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 am

Nickelback

Damn you for having to be so damn expensive. Travis deserved to go to that concert!

But, damnit, you rocked so f-ing hard, that I'm buying him a ticket for next year! You guys kicked ass!!! ^^

Loved the fire and light show, and I've always liked your music.

And you're funny as hell! XD

You'll definitely be hearing me scream for you again,
x Bean

Little five-year-old boy at the concert,

You are so cute!!! Rock on, little dude! ^^

Don't repeat most of the things you heard at that concert, though. Those are bad words.

You rock, little man!
x Another fan XD
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:10 am

Shinedown & Rev Theory,

I'm so sorry I couldn't get to yall's concert! I would've loved to see you guys! And I would've been able to hang with Alex, Zack, Ashley, Will, Jeremy, and Adam (who's no longer imaginary). And moshin would've been awesome. But, we couldn't. Still a huuuuuge fan!!!

XO,
Brittany

I had heard of you before but never been able to see you live. I am sooooo glad I did! Yall are fuckin awesome! You played the songs that I know by heart in my sleep! Yall're incredible! And not too-bad lookin either. ^-^ Keep rockin out fans man, you rocked me!!!

\^o^/,
Brittany

God,

Why do you curse me so? It's either zits and pimples everyday or I cramp like I'm giving birth or bleed like a stuffed pig. Is it necessary really? Why couldn't you have just designed us to not have periods at all!!! Kay, thanks.^^

Brittany
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:06 pm

God,

WHY IS MOUNT VESUVIUS ON MY FOREHEAD?!? MAKE IT GO AWAAAAAAAY!!!

Grazie,
Brittany
Back to top Go down
warr10r

warr10r

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:28 pm

Dear Mike,

I don't say I hate you easily.

I hate you so much.

-Thane

Dear Pringles,

Why are you so delicious? Do you want me to get fat?

-Thane
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:54 pm

Thane,

You?!? FAT?!? Hah! That, that is hilaaaaaaarious!!!

Lols,
Britt
Back to top Go down
warr10r

warr10r

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Britt,

love ya. but even scrawny boys can worry about gaining a few. :P

<3
Thane.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Thane,

Love ya too. And you won't gain any weight! I promise! I told Mr. Pringle to cut down on the carbs he gives you and he said okay. ^^

<3s,
Britt
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Alex:

You've changed. I don't know of it's this Tyler chick you're dating or what, but you've become a big prick to me. Alora's willing to give you a fewmore weeks to see what's up, but I'm done. I was the first friend you had that was a girl, and now that alot of your friends are girls, you act like you're hot shit. Well guess what... Acting like that pisses me off and that's how you lose friends. If Tyler's the one who's makin you act like this, dump her ass on the street. You don't walk home with us anymore, and I don't exactly trust what you do with Liz "the vampire" and Tyler in the woods. It bothers me. I've seen a big change in a few days. YOU STOMPED ON MY BROKEN HEART FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!! And yes, you actually did stomp on my broken heart. The pink one that's in little pieces with the pieces spread out in a black void? Yeah, that's a representation of mine. Except now, my heart has an Adio imprint on it too... I don't understand what your problem is, but I really hope you fix it soon.

Caring but almost fed up with it all,
Britt.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 2:44 pm

Government // Schools

I HATE YOU
You've taken everyone away from me! TT^TT
Now I'm stuck at home alone with no one to rp with or talk to...
No, I'm stuck drawing pretty much the same things over and over again in different colors!

Also, WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HARD TO FIND A JOB!? ><
STOP LAYING PEOPLE OFF AND HIRE ME ALREADY!

Much, much love
[/sarcasm]
Bean
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:54 pm

Dear Anna,

Thanks for talkin with me today. It helped the situation. Grazie!

Besties,
Britt

Anthony:

BUTT OUT SOMETIMES! Mkay, thanks!

Britt

... Anyone who has a problem with me and my heritage:

Hey! I'm from Kentucky so get over my accent, my improper use of you-all, it's YALL damnit, I AM a country girl at heart so get over it, and I'm smarter than just about everyone I know, save for the people who know their smarter than me. ^-^ Mkay, grazie yallins.

Britt
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Dragons

I love you. You and all of your scaly cute/awesomeness! You rock my world!

(Travis rocks it more, though. There's no beating that XD)

Love
Bean
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Dear Angela,

I have the worst timing right now! Ugh my luck-o-meter is off. *sighs*

The ashamed one,
Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:30 am

Gabe,

Fanboy... *snickers*

That's all,
Britt

Adam Lambert,

You are tooooo sexy for your own good. And your pelvic is admirable to say the least. Please come to Louisville for a show when you drop your debut album yeah? Grazie.

Still screaming,
Britt

John,

ANSWER THE DAMN MESSAGE ALREADY! You're scaring me with your depressive talk. And I understand that you've been through alot but you can talk to me damnit! You know you can. You promised me you would. And you're going back on your promise. I don't think that's very fair to me. It's been 5 years since we've seen eachother and we just got back in contact. Please, just tell me what's up yeah? I can handle it, but you can't handle it alone obviously. I don't want you trying anything again... I care too much about you to let you. Just be careful for me please?

Worry-wart much,
Britt.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:52 pm

Dear britt,

Toph is awsome. And she could totally kick your butt.

the defiant one,

Gabe.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 11:36 pm

Dear Gabe,

*eye-roll* Come on now. My superhero-awesome fight-fake-ninjas-while-I'm-alone skills could toooootally take on the blind kid who can kick anybody's ass. Don't you know that Chuck Norris checks his closet for ME before he goes to sleep? XD Just jokin, she could kick my ass even if I was Chuck Norris. So yeah, I know she's awesome. Her and Katara are my faves. XD

So much more defiant than you are,
Britt
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Britt

You're hilarious. Chuck Norris checking for YOU! HAH!!! Love you, girl Very Happy

Beanseh

---

Travis

You are THE coolest guy EVER. And you've stolen my heart, which makes you extra cool XD

But seriously, I love you more than anything (and everything - THERE IS A DIFFERENCE), and I cannot WAIT for Sunday!! It's gonna be so much fun!! ^^

Much, much love
Bean
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:04 pm

Bean,

I know, I'm awesome like that! In fact, Obama AND Superman pose like me cause I'm so influencial. Wanna see?! Here ya go!:

Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 I_m_so10

See, told ya! XD

Best super-hero evah!,
Britt
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:50 pm

Mom

What. The. Fuck.
Dad and I just thought up an idea for crying out fucking loud. It doesn't mean we're going through with it.
You need to stop being such a controlling and over-reacting twit.
I'd say another word, but I think that would be crossing the line.

Dad was just trying to help me find a job. You didn't need to point out all the negative things about the idea. Chill, damn it.

And don't go assuming that dad's gone drinking every time he gets pissed at you. I'm pissed at you, too, but I haven't been drinking. I think dad was right to blow up on you like that. Because you DON'T LISTEN to other's ideas. Guess I know where Emily got it from.

Love you
x Bean
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 am

Travis

Honey, when you say you're gonna call at nine, so my phone would be free, please call when you say you will. I was real upset last night and needed to talk
:[
I'm fine now, though, so don't worry
:]

I love you with all my heart, honey. I can't wait until tomorrow ^^

Much, much love
x Bean
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 1:58 pm

All my guy friends:

DO NOT CHANGE FOR YOUR GIRLFRIEND! IF SHE LIKES YOU, SHE LIKES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE AND NOT THAT YOU'LL CHANGE TO SOMETHING SHE'S USED TO! That was a friendly public announcement. You may continue with your lives now. >>

Britt.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 am

Travis' Dad
(Apparently your name is Dave)

How could you!?
This date has been planned for a month, and been pushed off twice because of you! Now it's CANCELED!? Are you KIDDING ME!?
I thought you were rude before, but this!
I'm so pissed off, I have no words to say!

You'd best count yourself lucky that Travis is the one going off on you tomorrow. 'Cause if it was me, you'd get it ten times worse. Trust me on that.

Whatever kids I'm having sure won't be calling you Papa anytime soon. -.-

x Me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Write Letters You Can't Send   Write Letters You Can't Send - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Write Letters You Can't Send
Page 2 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next