The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

{Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} Empty
PostSubject: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Alright, I'm going to admit that I don't have too strong of a plot. If you've read or seen the anime series Tokyo Mew Mew, that's basically what this is. If things go my way, then this is going to follow the plot of the series minus the original characters.

For those who haven't seen the series but want to join, I'll give you a quick recap.

Quote :
At the start of the series, a young girl named Ichigo Momomiya attends an endangered species exhibit with her 'crush' and future boyfriend, Masaya Aoyama. After an earthquake, Ichigo and four other girls are bathed in a strange light. A cat appears before Ichigo, then merges with her. The next day she begins acting like a cat and, after meeting Ryou Shirogane and Keiichiro Akasaka, learns that she was infused with the DNA of the Iriomote Cat. Ryou and Keiichiro explain that this allows her to transform into Mew Ichigo, a powerful heroic cat girl. She is ordered to defeat chimera animas—alien parasites—which infect animals and turn them into monsters. Ryou and Keiichiro instruct Ichigo to find the four other girls from the exhibit—the remaining Mew Mews. They are Mint Aizawa, a spoiled, wealthy girl who is infused with the genes of the Ultramarine Lorikeet; Lettuce Midorikawa, a meek but smart girl who endures constant bullying and absorbs the genes of the Finless Porpoise; young Pudding Fong, who receives the genes of the Golden Lion Tamarin; and Zakuro Fujiwara, a professional model infused with the genes of the Gray Wolf.

The five Mew Mews battle the chimera animas and their alien controllers, Kish, Pie and Tart. Kish claims to be in love with Ichigo; he tries to gain her love despite the fact that he is trying to eliminate the other Mew Mews. Two more aliens, Pie and Tart, later join Kish in trying to destroy the Mew Mews.

As the fighting intensifies, the Mew Mews are tasked with finding "mew aqua," a material created from pure water that contains immense power for combating the alien attacks. During a battle with Kish at an aquarium, Ichigo is in danger of losing when the mysterious Blue Knight appears and rescues her. He returns periodically throughout the series, protecting Ichigo from various dangers; it is later revealed that the Blue Knight is in fact Masaya. Shortly after this discovery, Masaya collapses and transforms again, into Deep Blue—the alien leader who wants to destroy humanity. After explaining to Ichigo that Masaya was a false form for temporary use, Deep Blue attacks the Mew Mews. Masaya's personality briefly reappears and he uses a nearby mew aqua drop to destroy Deep Blue, killing himself in the process. Crying over his body, Ichigo pours her power into Masaya to save his life, losing her own in the process. Masaya kisses her, changing her back to a human, and revives her. Ryou gives Pie the remaining mew aqua to save the aliens' world, after which Kish, Pie and Tart say their goodbyes and return to their own world.

...Ok. I'm not the biggest fan of the whole Masaya/Ichigo couple. In the anime series Ichigo has at least three different love interests. If any of you are willing, I would be happy if at least two of you could play love interests. I really would like to work with a love triangle.

If you haven't guessed by now, I'm not planning to be completely faithful to the plot of the anime. I would like to follow the basic outline, though. It would just be interesting, you know? :3

Rules:
Multiple characters are allowed
Killing characters are allowed (but you must private message a person and ask if you can kill their character)
Light violence is allowed
Adult situations to a certain extent are allowed. But anything that even gets close to underneath the clothes should go to PM. Please.

Roles

Alright, I'm only giving the names of the character so that you can have an idea of what sort of role they are. If you've never heard of the anime, feel free to look up the character role before creating your OC.

Ichigo Momomiya- EpicCuppyCake (sorry, I really want to be this role)
Minto Aizawa
Lettuce Midorikawa
Pudding Fong
Zakuro Fujiwara *
Kisshu
Pai *
Tart- EpicCuppyCake
Masaya Aoyama/Blue Knight
Ryou Shirogane *
Keichiro Akaska *

Another note (sorry I'm making this post long and boring. No one is going to want to join T___T) Not all of the characters need to be played. The list is just a reference for you to pick characters from. Characters like Pudding and Tart are going to be a bit older in this rp, at least 14 years old. All other characters with the exception of a few will be 16 years old.

*= characters older than 16

I think that's about it. I'm going to post my characters now and hope for the best.

Name: Adele Edwards
Role: Ichigo Momomiya
Job: Waitress at Cafe Patisserie/ leader of the mews
Mew Mark (for mews only): a heart shaped mark on her inner thigh
Animal: Cat
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Appearance: Clicketh
Mew Appearance: Clicketh

Name: Cullen
Role: Tart
Job: Alien/ Retriever of the Earth
Mew Mark (for mews only): n/a
Animal: n/a
Weapon: Twin Hammers
Appearance: Clicketh
Mew Appearance: n/a

I guess that's it ^^; Hopefully this rp doesn't die...

Last edited by EpicCuppyCake on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 pm

Name: Orion (pronunciation- Oh-ri-an)
Role: Kisshu
Job: Alien/ Retriever of the Earth
Mew Mark (for mews only): n/a
Animal: n/a
Weapon: Whip of Flames
Appearance: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} Elf_boy_japonica
Mew Appearance: n/a

Name: Risica Delune
Role: Zakuro

Job: Waitress at the cafe Patisserie
Mew Mark (for mews only): wolf's tail on her lower back
Animal: Wolf
Weapon: Sword
Appearance: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} Anime_girl_unuisi_utumi
Mew Appearance: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} 18

Last edited by XxxJigoku○no○BankenxxX on Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 6:56 pm

Name: Drake Jason

Role:Masaya Aoyama

Bio:
He is a polite and calm person, though he does have moments when he yells at others in anger and acts jealous and possessive.

[img]{Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} HotAnimeGuy4[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:01 pm

The small alarm clock on Adele's bed side table went off, arousing Adele from her sleep. Weakly fluttering her eyes opened, she gasped and looked down at the alarm clock. "Oh, no! I'm late!" she cried, leaping up from the bed and then promptly falling on the floor. "My nose..!" she whined, clasping a hand to her nose and quickly getting up. "There's going to be a bump now!" she whimpered, moving towards her closet to change.

"I've been waiting all week for this date, though..." she muttered underneath her breath.

Today she would be going on a date with Drake Jason, the most popular boy from school. He was smart, funny, sweet and apart of the wresteling team. Sighing softly to herself, she shuffled out of her pale pink pajamas and slipped into the outfit that she had set aside for her date. Pulling on the plaid skirt and short sleeved button down blouse, she yawned softly and then got out of the closet to do her hair. To her dismay, her lucky ribbon that she normally wore on such occasions snapped. Groaning she reached for an old red ribbon and tied her hair back into the usual pigtails. Grabbing her shoes and her bag she then made a mad dash out of the house and to the park where she was supposed to meet Drake.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Drake had showered,dressed nice, shaved and was waiting at the park for his date. He noticed that she was running a bit late. Drake sighed softly looking down at his shoes. What if she didn't want to go out with him anymore? Maybe because she thought he was too possesive or had anger issues.Drake frowned deeply as a little duckling nipped at his shoes probably asking for bread that he didn't have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:27 pm

As she ran to the park, Adele repeatedly chastisied herself for being late. Not only was it 100% rude of her to be late on her first date with Drake, there was also the fact that it was her first date with Drake. They didn't talk a whole lot in school and she had been lucky that he had accepted her invitation to go with her to go and check out the Red Data Animal exhibit at the musuem (something that she had taken the time to reasearch knowing that he was an environmentalist.) If he thought that she was rude and was always going to be late like this, then there was hardly a chance that he would want to go out with her again and be her boyfriend.

Sighing sadly, as she reached the park she saw him in the distance. She paused and hid behind a tree, deciding just to admire him for just a little bit. He was just so perfect. Adele knew that by stepping into the picture she would ruin it. He wouldn't want to go out with her after today. Sighing softly, she walked over to him and sheepishly sat beside him. "H-hi, Drake," she stuttered, her cheeks flushed red. "I'm sorry I'm late..." She couldn't think of an excuse as to why she was late.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Drake shook his head, " I was just worried if traffic held you up. It was kinda busy with people walking everwhere as usual" he said trying to remain cool and and not fearful of her rejection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:12 pm

She blushed softly and looked down at her hands. He had been worried about her. Clearing her throat, she did her best to push the date into the direction she was hoping it would go into. "Do you want to go to the musuem now?" she asked nervously, showing him her watch. "It should be opening about now. If we catch the bus we should be one of the first few people there." Adele had done her best to plan out a date that he would like. As long as she was with Drake she would be happy. "Hmm?" she asked, offering him a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

"That sounds like a good plan." he nodded his head gently. " lets get going then"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Adele smiled and almost took his hand before stopping herself. There were hardly ten minutes into their first date and she had almost done something as stupid as holding his hand. If she came on to strong than he wouldn't like her. Sighing softly she walked with him to the bus stop where soon enough the bus arrived. Getting on she took one of the seats in the middle next to the window and then looked over to him, wondering if he wanted the window seat.

"Do you want the window seat?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:30 pm

" If you like the window seat then you may have it. I'm happy either way because we're finally going on a date" He smiled at her. Drake meant it, he was thrilled to be going out with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 am

A deep crimson colored blush christened her cheeks hearing his bold statement and she was surprised to find that she was speechless. Nodding her head shyly, she was able to mumble that she wanted the window seat and then patted the seat beside her. It surprised Adele to a great extent that someone as smart and popular as he was seemed to be so happy to be dating such a spazz like herself. Maybe things were finally starting to look up for her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:32 am

Drake took his seat and he smiled gently at her. " Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:47 am

"O-of course." she murmured, her voice still shy and very soft. As the bus began to drive, she briefly glanced outside the window of the bus. She noticed a few cherry blossoms in the park as they drove off and smiled softly. Perhaps, if she was lucky, something could bloom between her and Drake. Once they reached the musuem she got off of the bus with him and began walking into the building. She did not notice how the secuirty cameras seemed to be focused on her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:14 am

Drake walked inside and went to get a map of the place so they could go to the places they wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 2:19 am

While Drake went to get a map for them, Adele opened her purse and fished out the pamphlete for the Red Data Animals exhibit. Holding it in her hands, she sighed gently and ran a hand through her hair. She was a bit relieved that Drake seemed to at least be happy to be on a date with her. Brushing some hair out of her eyes, she smiled when he got back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 pm

"I got the map"Drake declared whole walking up to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Adele smiled kindly at him. "Great." she replied, carefully taking the map from his hand and looking at it thoughtfully. The Red Data Animals exhibit was further in the musuem, near the back. "We've got a ways to go." she laughed, looking up at him with a shy smile. "It should be interesting." What mattered to her the most was that he enjoyed himself.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Drake couldn't help but become lost in her eyes for a breif moment. " Huh? Oh yeah, well we should get moving, shouldn't we." he said snapping out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Adele laughed, gradually becoming more comfortable with herself. As they reached the Red Data Animal exhibit, there were a few more of the same cat sculpture's that had been at the entrance of the musuem. These statues also seemed to be watching Adele. Within an hour her life would be changed and she did not even know it. "Come on, Drake." she said happily, taking hold of his arm and walking with him into the exhibit.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:14 pm

" So tell me more about the exibit" Drake said as he held her hand. " What kind of animals will be there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:20 pm

"Animals that are on the brink of extinction." Adele answered, looking over at the pamphlete thoughtfully. "The Iromote cat, the gray wolf, and the finless porpoise to name a few." she added, looking up at him and blushing softly. He probably thinks I'm a dork. "I just thought it would be something interesting to check out." He had always seemed like such an environmentalist at school.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:51 pm

" Sounds great to check out." He smiled at her, " I'm interested to see them." He added brightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Adele was relieved that he wasn't bored by their date. For the next hour or so they looked through the exhibit, Adele getting wildly embarassed when she got overly exited about something. Sighingly gently, she fanned herself. It was kind of hot inside the musuem. "U-um, Drake..." she murmured softly. "Do you think it would be alright if we went to the park for a little bit? We could sit underneath the shade of one of the trees and maybe even buy some ice cream."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:26 pm

As the crowds seem to lessen while the day was getting hotter, one boy in particular was watching one girl. He was pretty tall, but not much taller than Drake if not the same height. He smiled as the girl was fanning herself and being embarrased. She seemed pure, well natured, and perfect for the experiment, the last mew mew. He coughed, clearing his throat and made his way to the couple. Once close, he smiled. "Hello, I'm advertising for a new cafe, it's Cafe Mew Mew. I really hope you guys come by, the deserts are to die for. I'm David, and you are?" he spouted, trying to make a good impression, especially on the girl. His eyes were all on her most of the time.
David - Cat form
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}   {Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay} Empty

Back to top Go down

{Mew} Caught in Cage [Limited] There's so much I Want to Say {Roleplay}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next