The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Titles, Reputation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Christmas Titles, Reputation Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Titles, Reputation   Christmas Titles, Reputation EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:15 pm

My dear friends,

I'm trying to figure out how to make our forums more fun with something a little extra. I've found out how to increase your reputation points; they'll increase 1 with every post, 1 with every person on your friends list; and 3 with every subject you make, and 3 with every "Thanks" you give. I'm still looking into this, so bear with me.

Also, in a month's time will come Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate. It's time to break out the eggnog and mistletoe, along with the lights and the tree for one of my very favorite times of the year (besides Thanksgiving). And, it's that time of the year again! Yes, it's the awesome, the amazing: FORUM AWARDS!!! I'll make a new subforum for the forum awards, and each of the threads will be listed in them, for better organization (because I'm OCD like that), and so you can better see if someone's voted for someone else! Wink
The Christmas '09 forum awards will close in three weeks, then I'll open a poll to see if you want titles for every holiday of the year. And, if so, which holidays.

So, for our first major holidays for our forums, I bid you a Happy Thanksgiving and a very Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, as well as a Happy New Year. I hope you all have enjoyed our forums so far and continue to do so as we gain more members (hopefully).
Thanks for listening to boring ol' me!
santa Bean
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net

Christmas Titles, Reputation
Page 1 of 1