The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni Empty
PostSubject: Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni   Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Akiashine looked up at the house towering over her. The taxi driver opened the truck of his taxi and started lifting her suitcases out, grunting with each one he lifted. Akiashine let out a long sigh and looked at her wristwatch. She looked at the small slip of paper with the address of the house. Yep. This is the right place.
"Want me to take them inside miss?" the taxi driver demanded.
"Wha-oh no thats alright, i'll take care of them. How much do I owe you, mister?" she asked politely.
"50 dollars..." he grumbled. Akiashine took out the money she owed and a ten dollar tip. The taxi driver rudely snatched the money and quickly drove off.
"Thanks..." she mumbled and looked up at the house again. The house was five stories high with an atic. Every floor had seven pairs of windows and each window had the curtains drawn. As for colors, there were none. The paint on the house had either washed off or there wasn't any to begin with; and if the curtains had any colors they weren't on the outside. She shoved the piece of paper in the pocket on her skirt. Akiashine wore her favorite skirt and shirt; the skirt had folds in it so it made it look big. It had a beautiful design on it, dark red that faded to black. Her shirt was old fashioned, with the long sleves that went to her waist, and a high collar. The shirt's color was plain red. She wore her dark black hair back on one side and over half her face on the other. She hadn't seen her father in years and hoped he wouldn't disapprove.
Akiashine picked up two of her suitcases and ran up to the house. It took a few minutes and it seemed like forever before she reached the door.
"Why, it must be half a mile at least!" she proclaimed as she dropped the suitcases. "How will I manage this?" She ran back to the other suitcases and tried to pick up all four, but when that didnt work she hooked two togeter and threw the straps over her shoulder to were she looked old Kris Kringle carrying his sack to a little child's room. As she slowly made her way up she watched the house.
"Oh my-It's watching me!" she cried out stopping dead in her tracks.
Back to top Go down

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Writing :: Stories-
Jump to: