The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Go Outside

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

Don't Go Outside Empty
PostSubject: Don't Go Outside   Don't Go Outside EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:52 pm

March 15, 1859
Dear diary,
My 16th birthday is today. My mother said, one of the few times she ever talks to me, that my father left this to me. Requested that I only get this on my 16th birthday. Its a beautiful diary. It's black leather bound, with a beautiful red ribbon that ties across the middle. My father had my name engraved on the front in gold, and inside he wrote a message to me. " My dearest daughter, Please do not give up your hope. Let it live on, as you grow up. Don't ever forget, God has a plan. He would not give you this illness without a reason. I am so very sorry I couldn't be there on this day. I love you and your mother very much. You will get better my sweet. Jacob Buckley." I wish I could've met him. He seems nice. Well I should write something about this "illness". My mother, and the doctors know nothing about it. I guess I should be lucky it's not the Black Plague. There is so many plagued with it. Oh, the sun is rising. I should run and shut the windows and shutters. Talk to you tomorrow my friend.

(I will post more on days that she posts. if she skips days so will I.)
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

Don't Go Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Go Outside   Don't Go Outside EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:04 pm

March 21 1859
My friend,
I really need to make a habit of writing everyday. It's been about a week since we last "spoke", but don't worry, nothing much has happened. There appears to be a plague going around, a small one but it's still rather scary. I hear some people don't even know they have it but then they die a slow painful death. I heard one girl was walking down the street when she suddenly fell ill and dropped dead. I hardly believe thats true, but if someone thinks that this plague does that then they shall die that way. I try to tell my mother this but she won't ever listen to me. I guess if she becomes ill she'll leave, so as not to make me sick. The doctors are beinging to lose hope, with me not this other plague. My mother, too. But I? I will never lose hope, for as long as I can stand and breath I will never lose my hope. Those people I spoke of last time come almost everyday. They seem so nice and I believe they will help win this battle. The only thing that could possibly stop them from coming, they say, is if they all fell ill and died. I feel i can trust them and I want to be their friend as much as they want to be mine. I just don't think Mother will approve. I must go now, Mother says dinner is ready. Good night my friend and I shall hopefully remember to talk to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

Don't Go Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Go Outside   Don't Go Outside EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 5:33 pm

March 22 1859
Dear Friend,
Ha! I have remembered to write today. Nothing has happened, well except my friends coming to visit earlier today. They brought me some yummy snacks! They brought croissants, toast, and some fruits covered in chocolate. I was so good. I think i'm going to have a party to thank them, if Mother will let me. There isn't much more to write, so until tomorrow my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Go Outside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Go Outside   Don't Go Outside Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Go Outside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Writing :: Stories-
Jump to: